Tender Heart Humble Mind
As non-profit workers serving the least reached for years, we experienced numerous stages and seasons of organizational and personal life, growth, and re-tooling. We always recognized that for long-term results to be achieved in these kinds of endeavors, it takes extra help at just the right time. We are now living in the US and use our experience and friendship to offer spiritual, mental, social and academic strengthening to benefit like-minded non-profit workers in difficult places and circumstances.
Our mission is to encourage and equip non-profit groups for more effective impact among the least reached, under-served and marginalized.
Because this kind work involves high rates of change, ambiguity, cross-cultural stress, second-hand trauma, and limited resources, we provide an extra layer of solidarity and advocacy for individuals, families, and teams that are engaged in bringing light and transformation into the darkness.
WHAT WE DO:
Through contributing training, development, and interpersonal support, we partner with others in the US and around the world to:
- promote wholistic health and vitality for workers on the front lines of daily sacrifice for the good of others
- practically serve and assist to accomplish short term wins with their initiatives
- mobilize and teach others to serve and lead Great Commission causes
- network and connect the identified needs of one group with resources of another
- faithfully intercede for long-term fruit that remains in the Kingdom of God
The kinds of activities we are voluntarily involved in include but are not limited to: pastoral care, teaching, speaking, writing, helping at key events, coaching, encouragement and prayer, and helping find and secure grants for others’ program initiatives.
Following Jesus with tender hearts and humble minds, it is amazing to watch God work through passion and teamwork! “Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind” 1 Peter 3:8.